2018 Football Schedule: 1-2 0-0 SEC
09/01 Eastern Illinois HOME W 55 - 20
09/08 Colorado State AWAY L 27 - 34
09/15 North Texas HOME L 17 - 44
09/22 Auburn AWAY ? ? - ?
   Home   Help Search Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hogs SWEEP opening weekend  (Read 3435 times)
hawgndodge
Jake, from State Farm
Hall Of Fame

« on: February 16, 2014, 09:48:22 PM »

get the 2,000th program win in the process.  A few stats from the weekend.

NeverYield
Asstastic
Postmaster General

Woo Pig

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 10:17:52 PM »

Good solid weekend.  Gonna be another fun year for us.  Hopefully, we have the kind of season we thought we were gonna have last year!
hawgndodge
Jake, from State Farm
Hall Of Fame

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 10:18:42 PM »

Good solid weekend.  Gonna be another fun year for us.  Hopefully, we have the kind of season we thought we were gonna have last year!

nope.  we don't have the back end kind of bullpen to make a deep run.

NeverYield
Asstastic
Postmaster General

Woo Pig

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 08:42:43 AM »

neutral I haz a sad
wholehog92
Legend

Political message not found

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 09:18:22 AM »

We are definitely young in the field too.  I think they forgot to take their ADHD meds on Sat.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
Ben Franklin

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only the lawful... they serve to encourage, rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." --Thomas Jefferson 1764.

People that feel like giving more government benefits to the population need only visit an Indian reservation to see how it ends.  --Wholehog92
wholehog92
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 09:18:48 AM »

We do look better at the plate than last year.

Ben Franklin

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only the lawful... they serve to encourage, rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." --Thomas Jefferson 1764.

People that feel like giving more government benefits to the population need only visit an Indian reservation to see how it ends.  --Wholehog92
NeverYield
Asstastic
Postmaster General

Woo Pig

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 09:51:33 AM »

We do look better at the plate than last year.
That's the part that makes me like this bunch.  I think we'll slap the ball around a bit this year, not so much bunting going on and a few less guys stranding RISP every inning.
wholehog92
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 10:41:59 AM »

That's the part that makes me like this bunch.  I think we'll slap the ball around a bit this year, not so much bunting going on and a few less guys stranding RISP every inning.

Well still be bunting at the bottom of the line up.

Ben Franklin

hawgndodge
Jake, from State Farm
Hall Of Fame

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 11:10:38 AM »

We are definitely young in the field too.  I think they forgot to take their ADHD meds on Sat.

One thing I noticed, Olive DOES NOT like pitching from the stretch.  Not one bit.  He got nervous.

wholehog92
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 12:47:23 PM »

One thing I noticed, Olive DOES NOT like pitching from the stretch.  Not one bit.  He got nervous.

I was out in the pig pen so my daughter and her friend could be in the sunshine and couldn't see well enough to make comments about the pitching.  I have confidence he will improve on the mound while here if he has deficiencies.  Pretty good pitching coaches here.

Ben Franklin

HaWg™
Resident Badass
Administrator
Posting Bot 3000

My name is not BUB!!

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »

punk

Every aspect of life in America today is worse than it was when President Obama took over. Unemployment higher. Interest rates. The only thing that has gone down in America over the last two years is the value of your home. This president has mismanaged this economy. He has been incompetent in his management of this economy, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
hawgndodge
Jake, from State Farm
Hall Of Fame

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 05:42:57 PM »

I was out in the pig pen so my daughter and her friend could be in the sunshine and couldn't see well enough to make comments about the pitching.  I have confidence he will improve on the mound while here if he has deficiencies.  Pretty good pitching coaches here.

no doubt about that. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: