2018 Football Schedule: 2-9 0-7 SEC
10/20 Tulsa HOME W 23 - 0
10/27 Vanderbilt HOME L 31 - 45
11/10 LSU HOME L 17 - 24
11/17 Miss State AWAY L 6 - 52
   Home   Help Search Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How bout them Hogs?  (Read 1118 times)
HaWg
Resident Badass
Administrator
Posting Bot 3000

My name is not BUB!!

« on: March 10, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »

Rough week...

I know it's a rebuilding year, but dammit, we are laying some eggs. Same sh!t. No offense again this year. Was hoping all that was going to change when Bulter left.

Every aspect of life in America today is worse than it was when President Obama took over. Unemployment higher. Interest rates. The only thing that has gone down in America over the last two years is the value of your home. This president has mismanaged this economy. He has been incompetent in his management of this economy, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
wholehog92
Legend

Political message not found

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 03:14:58 PM »

The new coach doesn't have a bag of unicorn farts  to sprinkle on the guys.  I can deal with hitting problems, those will come around.  Errors are something different entirely.  That's a lack of focus and or effort.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
Ben Franklin

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only the lawful... they serve to encourage, rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." --Thomas Jefferson 1764.

People that feel like giving more government benefits to the population need only visit an Indian reservation to see how it ends.  --Wholehog92
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: