2018 Football Schedule: 1-6 0-4 SEC
09/22 Auburn AWAY L 3 - 34
09/29 Texas A&M NEUT L 17 - 24
10/06 Alabama HOME L 31 - 65
10/13 Ole Miss HOME L 33 - 37
   Home   Help Search Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Head Cock Pulls Out  (Read 1735 times)
Swizz
Resident Bitchslapper
Posting Bot 3000

Go Hogs!

« on: October 13, 2015, 11:54:47 AM »

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13875307/steve-spurrier-south-carolina-gamecocks-retiring

South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier told his players and coaches Monday night that he is retiring immediately, sources told ESPN.com.

Co-offensive coordinator and offensive line coach Shawn Elliott has been named the interim coach and will replace Spurrier for the remainder of the season, sources confirmed to ESPN on Tuesday morning. The coach's weekly news conference is still scheduled to be held at noon Tuesday.

Spurrier, the Gamecocks' all-time winningest coach, also informed South Carolina athletic director Ray Tanner of his decision to step down, sources said. The announcement came after the Gamecocks lost their fourth straight SEC game Saturday to LSU. The loss guaranteed Spurrier could do no better than a .500 season.

Spurrier's retirement was first reported by SI.com.

(more at link)

If I would have been the one tickling buttholes they wouldn't have called the cops, they would have called me daddy.
wholehog92
Legend

Political message not found

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 12:49:33 PM »

Well, bye.

I will miss his shirt stirring abilities at media days.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
Ben Franklin

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only the lawful... they serve to encourage, rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." --Thomas Jefferson 1764.

People that feel like giving more government benefits to the population need only visit an Indian reservation to see how it ends.  --Wholehog92
TOBS
Cunning Linguist
Administrator
Posting Bot 3000

I'm THE LAW around here

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 12:52:00 PM »

Well, bye.

I will miss his shirt stirring abilities at media days.

he definitely was entertaining

It's all sh*ts and giggles until someone giggles and sh*ts. 
IronHog
Pick-up Playa

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 12:55:25 PM »

You you make a heck of a highlight reel of his defenses meltdowns vs Nutt/Petrino

Not good when these characters retire from college football.....  the Saben types taking over are zero fun.
portie
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 01:28:30 AM »

You you make a heck of a highlight reel of his defenses meltdowns vs Nutt/Petrino

Not good when these characters retire from college football.....  the Saben types taking over are zero fun.

So true, on both accounts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: