2018 Football Schedule: 1-6 0-4 SEC
09/22 Auburn AWAY L 3 - 34
09/29 Texas A&M NEUT L 17 - 24
10/06 Alabama HOME L 31 - 65
10/13 Ole Miss HOME L 33 - 37
   Home   Help Search Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Time for this part of the board to liven up!!!  (Read 56 times)
RBLtoHOG
Posting Bot 3000

« on: August 20, 2018, 01:13:22 PM »

Over halfway through 2018 and only one thread.

I'm excited about this year. I don't expect us to do great and win a lot of games. We still have a LOT of question marks and weak spots that few coaches, if any, could fix in a few months.

I am looking forward to see progress and change. I'm still at Best Buy so I won't get to watch a lot of games live, will have to settle with recordings later that night.

I did have a friend getting married the day of the Alabama game. The wedding has sense been called off but I'm not canceling the approved time off  lol
NeverYield
Asstastic
Postmaster General

Woo Pig

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 08:26:13 AM »

I'm ready,  I don't expect us to very good but they should be fun to watch again and at least fight to stay in games.  The 2nd half collapses won't be missed and we should actually make a fun runs late in games under this staff.
RBLtoHOG
Posting Bot 3000

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 11:42:36 PM »

Yep. I am optimistic. I was optimistic about BB and BP but it came with a lot of warning (I was down in Dallas and almost got into a fist fight with a Wisconsin fan who I claimed was just sour about losing him, and Atlanta and L'Ville fans would tell me BP would be gone within a few years). Haven't been getting that with CM.
NeverYield
Asstastic
Postmaster General

Woo Pig

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 08:49:29 AM »

Yep. I am optimistic. I was optimistic about BB and BP but it came with a lot of warning (I was down in Dallas and almost got into a fist fight with a Wisconsin fan who I claimed was just sour about losing him, and Atlanta and L'Ville fans would tell me BP would be gone within a few years). Haven't been getting that with CM.
Yeah, nobody has anything negative to say about Chad.  He doesn't run his mouth about sh!t he hasn't done in this league yet like Bret did and he hasn't bailed on a Louisville team or a Falcons team mid season.  At least we've got a guy that the national media like and other coaches, both in college and the high school ranks that people actually admire.
hoosier
Yankee Modulator
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 06:55:24 AM »

I'm looking forward to it. We will be more exciting on offense and look like a capable defense with Chavis. I think 6-7 wins this year. The O line and overall depth are worries

Next year's gonna be a disaster.....

Rev
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: