2017 Football Schedule: 4-8 1-7 SEC
11/04 Coastal Carolina HOME W 39 - 38
11/11 LSU AWAY L 10 - 33
11/18 Miss State HOME L 21 - 28
11/24 Missouri HOME L 45 - 48
   Home   Help Search Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Board Home  (Read 2587 times)
RP
There are some who call me...Tim
Designated Dranker
Posting Bot 3000

« on: May 18, 2011, 04:25:26 PM »

I placed this here because "golf" seemed like a broad topic.  You've got your own games, presumably mostly amateur.  Equipment.  Maybe PGA events.  Maybe you talk about USGA events.  Maybe college golf.

Hence neither the pro forum nor a child of the NCAA sports seemed appropriate.  Same with hobbies since I figured you'd have actual sports talk.

Those who've been around awhile know we're not too uptight here.  But we do want to keep discussions in the right place.  We don't censor language outside of the Tank, but maybe racy pictures shouldn't be here.  For my tiny part I'll just see what kind of discussions grow here and we might move the board if it seems to fit somewhere else better.
Hog_a_Howlin
Pro

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 04:26:45 PM »

You da man RP.

I'm not getting married again.  If I do, you better believe her cooking/cleaning skills will be elite.
frick that.  I can cook and clean for myself.  Marry a nympho with an undieing thirst for semen and great tits.
hogfan#1
Coke Can
Postmaster General

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 04:32:46 PM »

I placed this here because "golf" seemed like a broad topic.  You've got your own games, presumably mostly amateur.  Equipment.  Maybe PGA events.  Maybe you talk about USGA events.  Maybe college golf.

Hence neither the pro forum nor a child of the NCAA sports seemed appropriate.  Same with hobbies since I figured you'd have actual sports talk.

Those who've been around awhile know we're not too uptight here.  But we do want to keep discussions in the right place.  We don't censor language outside of the Tank, but maybe racy pictures shouldn't be here.  For my tiny part I'll just see what kind of discussions grow here and we might move the board if it seems to fit somewhere else better.

I agree RP.  You could make this a child board under Hobbies but call it the 19th Hole or something. 

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

Benjamin Franklin
twistitup
Red Shirt

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 04:52:22 PM »

RP, I'll watch the pics. Sorry if I offended anyone. Please remove the 'what a game' thread if necessary....or just move it to the tank.
PonderinHog
All-Pro

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 04:59:03 PM »

RP, I'll watch the pics. Sorry if I offended anyone. Please remove the 'what a game' thread if necessary....or just move it to the tank.
I'll delete my post immediately.
RP
Designated Dranker
Posting Bot 3000

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 04:59:28 PM »

It's not so much offending as me not wanting to create a Tank-like monster outside of the Tank.  I should probably have asked a few questions about what kind of discussion you really want to have.  If it's more the actual sport itself then we'll leave it here.

If it's jokes about golf, drinking while golfing, etc. then maybe it should go to Hobbies.

Again, I'm not trying to control what you talk about.  I just want it in the right place so Tobs doesn't beat me.
twistitup
Red Shirt

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »

It's not so much offending as me not wanting to create a Tank-like monster outside of the Tank.  I should probably have asked a few questions about what kind of discussion you really want to have.  If it's more the actual sport itself then we'll leave it here.

If it's jokes about golf, drinking while golfing, etc. then maybe it should go to Hobbies.

Again, I'm not trying to control what you talk about.  I just want it in the right place so Tobs doesn't beat me.

I understand completely.
hogfan#1
Coke Can
Postmaster General

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 07:55:44 PM »

It's not so much offending as me not wanting to create a Tank-like monster outside of the Tank.  I should probably have asked a few questions about what kind of discussion you really want to have.  If it's more the actual sport itself then we'll leave it here.

Again, I'm not trying to control what you talk about.  I just want it in the right place so Tobs doesn't beat me.

This will be about golf.  I've started some threads already relating directly to the sport.  I will create some more.  Thanks RP.

Benjamin Franklin
RP
Designated Dranker
Posting Bot 3000

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 07:59:01 PM »

This will be about golf.  I've started some threads already relating directly to the sport.  I will create some more.  Thanks RP.

I apologize for the big bother act, but I had to check.  Ya'll can be some dangerous mofos.   twisted  Threads look good...
hogfan#1
Coke Can
Postmaster General

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 08:00:51 PM »

I apologize for the big bother act, but I had to check.  Ya'll can be some dangerous mofos.   twisted  Threads look good...

No apology needed brotha.  I'll moderate this biatch if yall want me too.  I'm just glad this forum is here.

Benjamin Franklin
Barman
Dr. Disturbo
Posting Bot 3000

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 08:04:10 AM »

RP is my hero...bout time we talk some links on this board
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: